Further trade fairs and eventsContactSitemap中文

Trade • Technology • Service

Since 2001


Overseas participants traveling to the Shunde Expo will need a visa to enter China.

Most visitors and exhibitors can enter China on a normal tourist visa. To attend the exhibition or conference, it is not required to apply for a special business visa.

You may contact your local travel agent or the Chinese Embassies or Consulates-General directly for your tourist visa application.

If you apply for a business visa, you will need an official invitation letter from the Organizer.

Visa information will be released soon. Thank you

Subscribe to the Newsletter

To receive our newsletter, click here to enter your e-mail address.


Visa Contact

Details are coming soon